We guide and inspire youth (10-22) to reach their worthy: career, lifestyle, and "purpose
in life" goals. We create and use music (we wrote and recorded 11 songs) and video as
textbooks; and exercises, discussion questions, and projects as learning tools. We supply
materials to and support institutions that serve youth in the southwestern United States.
Our vision is for all youth to be career ready, live their dream lifestyle, and fulfill their
"purpose in life."
Project ReCreation is a program designed to address the non-academic barriers to success, such as counter-productive beliefs, attitudes, values, perceptions, and behaviors (BAV-PB). Once these barriers are addressed, removed or minimized, academic achievement and success can increase.
Project ReCreation materials were specifically developed for the purpose of “ReCreation” through “Edutainment.” The program helps youth “ReCreate” their minds (BAV-PB) through "Edutainment" (music, video,
drama, and dance). Music and video serve as textbooks. Discussion,
projects, exercises, and activities serve as learning tools.
The 10 key features of the Project ReCreation program listed here are aligned with "best practices" (research-based methods) and the "40 Developmental Assets.” These are 40 things research has found associated with youth success.
1. Youth in video sharing their personal experiences and what they learned
2. Videos contain youth engaged in activities youth find very interesting
3. Music, video, discussion, and project-based (engaging avenues)
4. Hands-on projects (project-based learning)
5. Discussion and interaction on relevant topics (dealing with challenges)
6. Character development and moral education
7. Educating through entertainment (music, drama, and dance)
8. Systematic approach to non-academic skills necessary for successful adulthood
9. Very user-friendly (designed for easy implementation) and fun
10. In sync with Common Core curriculum and English Language Arts standards
Click "More About Us" above, to learn more.